"Make" water instead of "store" water
Today, water scarcity has become a serious problem worldwide, including in the Canary Islands.
AKOS does not supply conventional water servers that only store water.
AKOS offers solutions to create water ...
THE WATER CYCLE
Take the air
Any dirt and dust is removed through a special air filter.
Change air into water drops
The heat exchanger condenses moisture in the air to create water.
The water is filtered through five filters to make clean drinking water.
Safe drinking water at any time
With our unique technology, we can make clean and delicious water by repeating the filtration circulation.
DESCRIPTION OF THE FILTRATION STAGE
1. The air is sucked in like an air conditioner, an antistatic filter will capture dust and particles.
2. We recreate rainwater using the principle of thermal shock condensation.
3. It accumulates in a first tank before being distributed in the circuit and is purified with a first UV lamp.
4. A first sediment filter will collect fine dust particles, clay and other suspended impurities will be removed.
5. A pre-carbon filter will reduce volatile organic compounds, chlorine, hydrocarbons, herbicides, etc.
6. A high pressure pump will inject the water into the ultra filtration tubes,
7. These are semi-permeable membranes that only release hydrogen and oxygen (H2O) molecules. The water is purified therefore, its pH is neutral.
8. A post-carbon filter, organic carbon based on all-organic elements, to remove chlorine, lead, pesticides and other heavy metals from water, the pre-arrival stage plays its part. Activated carbon removes the chemical from the water, removing bad taste and odor.
9. A mineralizing filter adds trace elements and makes the water drinkable, not only hydrating but also nourishing.
10. The ELE filter primarily uses adsorption (electroadhesion) with an absolute 0.2 micron rating to filter out contaminants such as viruses, bacteria, colloids, particles and traces of pharmaceuticals in the water.
All of this is based on advanced zero bacteria technology.
11. Finally, a second UV treatment lamp for final purification, prevents the growth of algae and all bacteria in the standing water. Better yet, to never let the water stagnate, we innovated with a "full backflow" system that regularly returns water to the filtration circuit.
The external tank at the end of the cycle accumulates and stores the available water, pure, clear and remineralized, suitable for human consumption
Camino San Lazaro - 184
38206 La Laguna - Tenerife - Islas Canarias